[Dailydrool] Just a ittle bit of play

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 7 17:02:21 PST 2012

Hi all, it's the clueless momPerson here,

Late this afternoon the teenager was playing fetch with Snoopy and she was
throwing his squeaky gecko and he was chasing it down the hall and bringing it
back and she would throw it again and in the middle of all of this Gracie came
out of the office and walked right down the hall right past Snoopy as he charged
up the very narrow hall after his gecko ........ and nothing happened.
Absolutely nothing.  Gracie kept walking into the living room and he kept
running the other way and got his gecko and brought it back to where she was
sitting in the middle of the living room floor.  Meanwhile LuLu playbowed and
barked and invited Gracie to wrestle.  Gracie was a bit hesitant at first, she
turned her face away and gave belly.   LuLu nuzzled her and lay down herself and
the two of them started to roll and tumble and this time I threw the gecko and
Snoopy charged off after it and brought it back and the girls were wrestling and
playing and happy and I threw the gecko again and Snoopy was delighted and
charged off and brought it back with a big grin on his face and Natalie came in
and sat on the floor too and there we all were smiling and happy and playing on
the living room floor.

And that is my whole story.

More later from the clueless momPerson who doesn't know much, but she knows what
she likes .... and this is it.

P.S.  Thanks Menzie.