[Dailydrool] Another Gator Update

Speedster speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 22:06:30 PST 2012

Thanks again for all the drool sent to Speedy's best buddy, Gator.

Tonight he is finally at home and resting. He is on 3 different types of antibiotics and some pain killers but not much. The vet thought he should feel some pain to keep him inactive.

We were a little worried Shelby the basset-my friend's other dog- would insist on playing with Gator, but she seems to understand he is not well and has been very well behaved. Tomorrow they'll take Shelby to doggie daycare to let Gator rest by himself during the day.

So thanks again for the drool. My friend is very grateful (I did have to explain what drool being sent to her meant) and thanks everyone from the bottom of her heart for all the well wishes.

Nancy momslabe to:
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE and Rambo

Sent from my iPhone