[Dailydrool] Smiles and grapefruit

Leah McConnell lmcconnell at centurytel.net
Sat Dec 8 00:03:18 PST 2012

Maggie ATB smiled all the time. The ends of her lips were almost always
curled up in a smile. It can be dangerous to eat grapefruit with certain
medications. The enzyme can have an effect that causes the drug levels in
the blood to get 4-8 times the normal levels. I love Pumelos and now take
Buspar that has that type of warning. The pharmacist wasn't sure its
relation to grapefruit and told me not to eat it and what could happen if I
did. Turns out that grapefruits are a cross between Pumelos and oranges.

Drool to all those in need.
Leah momslave to Pebbles the Tuckleberry Hound and Maggie ATB