[Dailydrool] Happy day

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 8 03:49:32 PST 2012

AS I was returning with the dogs from our morning walk, I saw the postman at the end of our drive. He was not only bringing us our fantastic, new Daily Drool calendar, but the first two Howliday Cards.
I am so delighted the calendar got here nice and early this year. I am also delighted about the cards, because living here, so far away in the UK, in the past a lot of cards haven't arrived until after the holiday. I even got one card at Easter this year!
For whatever reason, in the UK the 12 days of Christmas seems to have been given up in favour of the one month of December. As soon as the 26th has passed, people take down all their decs and return to normal, so it is nice to get them before that time.
Sally, with Rolph and Clara, UK