[Dailydrool] This and that

Brenda Weddle bweddlern at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 8 04:28:58 PST 2012

It came! Our Bob the DOg Daily Drool Calendar came and it is outstanding! I loved seeing Bob's pictures! Kathy Nali - Bob and Benny the SOn Dog are much missed by a huge number of droolers, especially us. Benny was our Tinkerbewwe's fureber lub. They are together ATB and having many advenshures, I am sure. Speaking of the Bridge, I would like to personally thank Debbie Winchester for her "For Whooze The Bell Tolls" Bridge repawts. They helped heal my heart as well as the hearts of many others I am sure. I having been mostly lurking lately as we have had a tremendous amount going on with the health of some of the animals in our sanctuary. We lost an old horse and my heart donkey, but our Siberian Husky with osteosarcoma is doing well with her chemo after the amputation. Thankfully, the Basset Boyz (Bailey, Barney, and Buster) have not been involved in any of the health problems. Things are settling down a bit now, with broken hearts starting to heal, and the prospect of a new baby donkey soon. God taketh away, but he also giveth. I want to wish our Drool family the happiest of holidays, whether it is Christmas, Hannuka, Kwanzaa or whatever you celebrate. I hope to have our Howliday cards in the mail today. I received our first ones yesterday and they are wonderful! Thank you in advance to everyone on the mid list. I think I am about through rambling now. 2012 was a hard year for many of us. May 2013 be better.Drool to all whether you need it or not. It certainly can't hurt.With love to all our Drool family (who are always here when we need you).Brenda, Bob and The Thundering Herd.