[Dailydrool] Miss Angela on the calendar

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Sat Dec 8 07:03:22 PST 2012

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer (emeritus) to Miss Angela Basset,
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Our calendars arrived this week.  Miss Angela took a few minutes from
her busy, nap-ridden schedule to look them over and pronounced
herself to be pleased.  She got her birthday for a calendar day and she
accepts that the picture really looks like her and reflects her proper
attitude to such things, so her expectations are met.  There was no
thunderous tail thumping, however.  I think it was too close to supper
time for her to focus on a second thing.

I, on the other hand, was impressed and very pleased with this year's
product.  Congrats to the calendar elves, the shipping elves and all
who worked so hard to get this monumental project accomplished.
I think that, if there is any financial loss on this year's run, Laura and
her associates should let us know via the Drool so we could contribute
to help her at least break even.  Maybe we could tax the top 2% of
Droolers.

Bill  (Finals next week.  Goody)
Angela (that means more couch time with my employee)