[Dailydrool] Calendars and basset fun videos

shadedog at roadrunner.com shadedog at roadrunner.com
Mon Dec 10 08:08:28 PST 2012

Thank you Laura! Our Drool calendars arrived while I was out of town last week and they're great!!!
On another note, Bassets are of course notorious for counter surfing. Just happened to catch our 8 1/4 yr old "Tracker" desperately trying to grab an empty deli turkey bag. He ignored the open peanut butter jar & cap but snagged an empty low carb tortilla bag. Unfortunately baby "Ranger" was watching out of view and he learns a lot from Tracker.  Check it out on youtube http://youtu.be/ISz-Z2SaJWg.
Also caught the boys acting like walruses and doing their "mouthing" alligator act. http://youtu.be/ifBJf2j9NQg

Sue & Dave, Tracker(the counter surfer), Ranger puppy aka Widget, Milo atb, Shade, atb