[Dailydrool] people down the street and the baby

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 10 13:54:35 PST 2012

Hi it's Snoopy,

We have new neighbors down the street.  There a two little girls and the smaller
one has no fear, she rockets out of her house and wraps herself around my neck.
Or LuLu's.  Or even Gracies.  Destiny is around 4 and at first we were very
surprised by her but not anymore.  She is just a human buppy is all.  Her sister
is bigger and doesn't grab us until we sniff her hand.  Anyway, we almost always
stop at this house down the street now when we go for our walk.  Last night was
no exception.

Destiny and Carol were inside and didn't see us but their Aunt who helps out
their mom was just coming home.  She got out of her van and came over because
now they always stop and work with either LuLu or Gracie who are getting better
at socializing.  It was Gracie walking with me last night and so the Aunt and
the clueless momPerson were very focused on Gracie and ignored me.  The van door
was open.  I climbed up into the van.  By the time anybody noticed I was all the
way up in the van and the Aunt screamed BABY LEAH is in there!!!!

Yup, she sure was, that is why I climbed way up high in there, I could hear and
smell little baby Leah.  She was born on 10/24 and she is half acita and half
huskie and she is just adorable but she was a little bit cold and so I climbed
up in there and wrapped myself around baby Leah and was cuddling her and keeping
her warm when the ladies finally decided to take notice of Snoopy.  Harumph.

Well, they made me get out of the van and baby Leah cried when they did so they
got her out too and the clueless momPerson was having a FIT because she's not
quite 7 weeks and has only had 2 rounds of shots but it was too late, I already
hugged and kissed her and Gracie did too so there.  She's pretty cute.  The aunt
was saying she was safe because she's had her shots but the clueless momPerson
was telling the aunt she shouldn't take her out until she's had at least one
more round.  And Gracie said she's too little to be taken from her mama a whole
week already but nobody listened to Gracie but me and I couldn't do anything
about it.

More later from Snoopy