[Dailydrool] some advice please

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 14:14:13 PST 2012

I was suppose to call my vet today,  Maggie still has blood  in her stools,
 he said that they will refill Maggies meds  for  another week of
Sulfasalazine,   and probiotics,  if there is  still blood next week,   he said I
will have to evac her bowels and  they will do a scope  to check for polyps.
does anyone have  experience with this ?  is it necessary ?   what ever
happened to  X _ Rays ?   I dont think I am physically up to this,  I am  having
a really hard time walking and trying  to function on a  day to day basis.
not confident I can handle this.  if anyone has had  to do this with your
Basset,  please e mail me and let me know what to  expect.

Thanks  Marlene