[Dailydrool] Howliday cards & Green Acres episode 1967

Jaime Brigance brigancehappy at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 22:26:29 PST 2012

Greetings fellow droolers!!

Wanted to chime in and say how very precious this years cards that we have received
are.  They are like a lightning bolt of JOY to all I share them with.  I've shared them with
neighbors, who ask "there's a club for those kind of long eared dogs?"  with a look of
bewilderment on their faces!

My mail lady has made several comments about the volume of cards that
are coming in.  I showed her what they are, and she laughed out loud!

I'm grateful to all the effort that everyone puts in on making their cards.
They are an unforgettable part of our Christmas each year.  They
especially thrill my daughter, who remembers getting them the year
her dad died.  She has forgotten much of that time, but not about getting
and hanging the cards that year.  That was a big joy for her.  Grateful that is
still is.

Also, wanted to let folks know that I found a very funny episode of the comedy Green
Acres, Season 3, episode 3, named "Love Comes to Arnold Ziffle."  This is that
old 1960's tv show.  Very camp.  This episode first aired on 9/20/67.
It is about Arnold the pig falling in love with Cynthia, the basset hound!
It is adorable.  Its on Amazon instant video for $1.99.  Well worth the hoot.

My best to all of you, with special love to those whose furbabies have gone
on to the rainbow bridge.

how, how, hhhhoooooowwwwlllllllliiiiiiiidddddaaaaayyyyyy wishes to all!!

love, Jaime, Jessica, Alex & Michael
Biscuit the basset hound
Roger the german shepherd puppy (i.e. destruction machine we still love)
Mia the dashound
Kermie & Tonka kitties