[Dailydrool] Greenies

shadedog at roadrunner.com shadedog at roadrunner.com
Thu Dec 13 07:29:56 PST 2012

I'm sure you're going to get very mixed reviews for greenies but I'll never buy them again after an incident with my Milo. He treated them like food and broke one in two and swallowed. He was worried that the other dog would get it. Greenie expanded in his intestines and caused a blockage. Fortunately after an expensive vet visit it passed. No more for us. Our hounds eat quality food, get rawhides and toys to chew on, we brush and their teeth have always been fine. I suppose if you watch your dog and he/she's not a competitive eater it's fine. My opinion.

Sue, Tracker, Ranger puppy, Milo atb, and the Shadedog atb