[Dailydrool] great Xmas gift for da hounds

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 08:08:46 PST 2012

Dis be Guinness of NC wit a great gift idea.  Momma call it "ewwwww da poo-fume".  Yessiree, dis be good stuff.  I found it yesterday and put it all ova my body.   It be invisible so da slaves can't see it, but oooo weee da aroma!  When I came in da home yesterday from da long walkie wit da dad slave, da momma smelled me Fwum upstairs!  Good stuff.

So easy ta apply, just roll and roll and roll.  Momma say dat da kitchen paint is peeling.

Sent from my iPad