[Dailydrool] Calendars and drool please

Emily G earthyoga at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 10:12:52 PST 2012

It's been a crazy year for us - lots of emotional upheavel on so many levels and as the year draws to a close apparently it's not done.....would all put the slave John in your prayers and send lots of drool.  Maggie, Bailey, Laverne and Gracie as well as slave Emily could use some too.  John slave was just told his cancer has returned after 6 years of being cancer free....he now will have to battle Leukemia - no details but the pups and I are already seeing some things we don't like and with that I know the power of drool and really needed to ask for some...for him and for us because this is our 2nd time to dance with this awful thing called cancer....The girls and I are scared and feeling helpless and I know the dad slave is too.

On a brighter note - I received the calendar the other day and it ROCKS!  Such a nice job Laura S!  Kudos to you and all who helped on it.  It really is one of the nicest calendars ever!

Emily and the Gareis gals....Maggie, Bailey, Laverne & Gracie