[Dailydrool] cards etc

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 07:27:13 PST 2012

and oh me tail--this a banner ob lubbz----   I am still laughing.  Thank you Debbie for that, I really needed it, and yes I would buy a book.

I have a LOT of extra cards, and I'd be happy to send them to anyone that wants one and didn't do the Howliday Cards.  Just send me your address :-)

Gunter and Wulfie don't nibble.  Gunter believes that all squeakers must die and can find and kill the squeaker in less than 3 minutes on any toy.
The toy manufacturers should use us as testers.  The only stuffed toys that he doesn't destroy are the cat's.  They have fleece stuffed toys that have catnip in them,
and Ninja the basset kitty will bring one in the living room and he and Gunter will take turns playing with it.  Wulfie prefers to toss the toy up in the air and
catch it.  I love watching them play.  Happy Howlidays to everyone, and we are sending drool for everyone that needs it.

Kim with Gunter, Wulfang, Ninja who really thinks he is a basset and shares his toys and the other c at ts who are happy not to be bassets.