[Dailydrool] lady in nursing home and bassets

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 14 08:09:00 PST 2012

Lovely story
of the nursing home and bassets.
  I also ended up in one this year - horrors - and my room is a bit cluttered with pcs of bassets and other stuff.

  However I also received oodles of basset fixes from the faithful droolers and they are all over too.   Pals the organization for visiting
  including a newfie - eddie a cute little boy who loves to snuggle, and other dears-  their owners love the basset pictures.

  Drool to all especially the lady in nursing home.  It's not fun.
  But we have memories and vey very good friends f rom the Drool.

  I too am called the Basset Lady? by PALS but so far no bassets yet.

  Georgie and Miss Becky ATB
  My eyesight is going but typing a bit better.