[Dailydrool] Triple Max

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 15 07:54:06 PST 2012

Hi Anita,

I know a large number of droolers are using Triple Max from Entirely Pets.  I
actually started using it myself after a drooler directed me there. Because of
Snoopy's allergies we use the hypoallergenic granuals.

It made a HUGE difference in Cyrus back.  It made a HUGE difference in Snoopy
who has a crooked front leg.  In fact, the drooler who recommended it to me said
she started giving it to her basset with the crooked leg and he didn't have any
problems.

You can go to their website and check it out.  I am not a vet nor a
representative of the company and the only thing I get out of it is the e-mails
telling me what a difference it made for this or that dog ..... and I've gotten
a lot of those.  It is not expensive and even my vet is amazed ..... the web
site says over time it will decrease or eliminate the need for Rimadyl and we
have found that to be true.

Good luck,
Dale