[Dailydrool] Book Club

Ammosby ammosby at aol.com
Sat Dec 15 08:20:19 PST 2012

I know there is a special book club for da hounds that enjoy chewing books.  But I was just wondering about the rest of us that enjoy chewing up stuff -- not necessarily books but odder stuff.  Is there a club for us..or can we still join da book club?  I mean I am in BIG trouble right now.  I chewed up something...er...something like a book....

Here is what happend.

The two legger got these new things yesterday that sit on her face.  She looked strange to me when she can home -- they didn't belong there.  Nope....they certainly weren't there when she left.  I couldn't get to them all day.

Then she went to bed and forget they were there.  That was my chance.  I got in bed with them and FINALLY helped her.  I got those mean things off her face and chewed them right up.

I sure did help her!!  Phew...what a good job I did.  She woke up this morning and screamed happily (I thought at first)...

"l$%#%#%#%#%(*" she yelled.." Baloo chewed up my brand new glasses!"

I tried to give her a kiss cause I sure had helped her get those things off her face.  But she said "NOOOOO ##$$%%%$%%%$%%*&^^ Baloo!!!"

Hmmmm.....maybe I didn't do such a good job after all.

So...do other hounds like to chew up other stuff?  And since glasses do relate to books...am I eligible for da Bounders Book Club?

Baloo (in da dog house for sure for dis one!)