[Dailydrool] Warning to all hounds - EWWWW da poo-fume "side effects"

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 08:37:33 PST 2012

Dis be Guinness from NC again.
Da Poo-fume was lasting weel gud.  But da momma have no sense of da scent,
if youz know what I mean.
Furst, she tricked me.  She put on her bathing suit thingy - one ob da old
ones dat not be seen in public.  Den she turns on da rain in da glass
booth.  She invites me in.  Den, ta quote my hero Elwood, den it heppin.
 She took out da special doggy shampoo dat smells all sweet (not gud ta my
nose, anyways.)  Now I likes da rubbing and scrubbin parts, dat feels gud.
 I excaped the glass booth and gave a gud shake.  EVERY ting in da room be
wet.  BWAHAAAHAA.  Den I does da Basset 500 around da house ta dry my fur.
 I wuz so fast and da floor so wet, dat my back end hit da wall.  Dat
didn't stop me.  I was running and barkin' and running!
Den she gets me a new collar.  One wid da candy canes on it.  It be a bit
too girly for a macho hound like me.
Dat not be enuff for dis evil woman.  She take me to da vet lady.  Dey take
my blood!  Dey's vampires.  Den da wurst part.  Momma complaining dat I
doing da butt scoot.  My butt really like dat runner in da kitchen!  I go
back and forth, and back and forth and sometimes in circles.  So da vet
lady checked me out - - in a not so nice way.  Anyways, my butt is just
fine, tank you very much.  HMMMPPHH.  It just be itchy.
So be careful wid dis new Poo-fume.  Find one not so stwong and maybe you
not get HUMILIATED like me.
Just wait until Monday!  Momma havin' a bunch of her lady friends ova for a
Christmas lunch.  I tink I'll show den "da butt scoot boogy" dance I do.
 Dey like dat, I'm sure.