[Dailydrool] Basset Movie

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Dec 15 09:53:13 PST 2012

Christmas movie on this Sunday  on Hallmark channel   I  believe it is
called Christmas for Holly or something like that   has  a Basset in it

Maggie is still pooping blood,  we go see Dr. Bob on Monday  all  the meds
to coat her stomach & the probiotics hasnt helped much ,  any ways,
yesterday she ate RABBIT POO   YUM !  it  made her very sick, we were just getting
ready to go for a ride   and  she started retching  and up came 5 rabbit
turds   but her vomit  was brownish colored    didn't like that  but it also
came  out her nose and she hacked and snorted  and had reverse sneezing the
rest  of the afternoon into the night.  she is fine today  but I am still
trying to figure if the brown crap she vomited was from the turds   or does she
have  ulcerative colitis ?
yesterday was my first day out of the house   for the last two  weeks I was
that sick  so dealing with my issues and a sick dog is mind  boggling to
say the least.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie & Evil Annie