[Dailydrool] Extra drool cards?

clara at spiritone.com clara at spiritone.com
Sat Dec 15 11:34:59 PST 2012

I'm an elementary school teacher. Needless to say, although I am clear
across the country from Sandy Hook CT, yesterday's news shook me and my
colleagues.  One of them had a wonderful idea she got from FB: send
cards to the school to know they are in our hearts.  I sent one of my
extra Howliday cards and thought other Howliday card exchange
participants might also like to do so.  Here's the address:

Sandy Hook Elementary School
12 Dickenson Dr.
Sandy Hook, CT 06482

Adrienne Gillespie, Fiona, Lucy, Louie ATB, Clara ATB