[Dailydrool] sunny and denta-stix chewss

beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 15 12:37:41 PST 2012

Drool to Sunny and the  strange appetite they all have.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Lots of Alberta  drool.!

And re dental stix tooth cleaning tubes I should again pass this warning on re this product.
 - Miss Becky got one stuck in her throat cuz it was the dental stix. and well advertised and she almost choked.
because the pakage does not seal up properly (maybe they fixed it) and the bones get hard. I almost lost her.
We finally got it down but I wrote the company AND THEY NEVER ANSWERED.
So maybe they  fixed packaging and maybe they didn't but they weren't concerned about my complaint and I see advertising everywhere and think about
their cheap inferior packaging each time and Miss Becky's close call - she was 13 when it happened.
Beware. Keep them sealed in zipper bags not original package with inferior tape.

Georgie at Miss Becky ATB