[Dailydrool] Ben portin in

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Dec 15 19:23:37 PST 2012

Hi, it been som time since I ported in on anyfing.  I been eetin  gud fo da
dad.  I get da kibble wiff grond beef or chickey on it wiff som  graby.  I
fink it cuz I wants Sandy Paws to bisit me, an leeb som guddies  for me.  Da
dad be tewwin me bout aw dose who be needin dwoow.  Som be  goin to da
bwidge an obbers be sick an need it to get better.  I hope dat  Gator, Ernie, an
Gabe, Howwy da Dowwy all be doin better, so der be no sad  swabes ober
Crissimus.  I continues to eet gud so I gots pwenty ob dwoow  for aww ob dem.
Pweeze get weww.

Ben

Douglas here, I got my DD calendars last week, and they are just
wonderful.  I am very happy with them, and they came in time for the  holidays.  A
wonderful job was done on them.  If you have not ordered  one, by all means do
so.  You will not be disappointed.  There are  extras, so buy one, and you
will be very happy.