[Dailydrool] Fanks fu da PAWESOME Gift!!

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 21:13:28 PST 2012

Hi Drool Family,

This is a Thank You for the Pawsome gift that someone had sent to me. (an
fur da Howliday Cards!!)( One of you paid for my Daily Drool Calendar this
year! Fank you, fank you, FANKS to you!! I was unable to order a copy of
the Daily Drool Calendar when they were first put on sale, and I was overjoyed
when Laura posted that she had some extras, and that anyone that wanted one
just needed to let her know.

I sent Laura an email, only to get a reply that someone had ALREADY paid
for my calendar. I tried very hard to convice her to give me that persons
name, to no avail. I think I could have sent boo to give her "the look" and
she still would not have told me. Thank you just the same to my gift giver!!

I am also so grateful to each one of you that have sent me Howliday Cards,
you people are the best!! Several of you sent me an email after my repawt
of yesterday, thank you all for your love and support.

I raised 3 teen age girls. It takes a lot more than being called evil to
get me riled up. That was my point. We all have days, some of us more than
others. When you get flamed, please do not leave. Do not let one persons
attitude turn you away from these wonderful people. There is too much love
in here with the Crazy Basset Hound People to allow a crank to run you off.

This last year was the roughest I may have ever endured. The love, care,
compassion and hope that you have given me has helped me to trudge the road
to happy destiny this last year. I was showing Christina some of the emails
I received today, and I am slowly introducing her to all of you. Again, as
I said, Babe loves her!! It's awesome!!

Maybe next year I can do cards. Until then, I hope that each of you has a
very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. I am so grateful to have each
of you in my life. Who would have thought that allowing an unwanted Basset
Hound into my home would have given me so many rewards.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute total, compwete BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper, WY
82604