[Dailydrool] Sunny is improving

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Dec 16 04:47:50 PST 2012

Thanks so much for the drool for our little rock eating
Sunshine girl.  She was at the vet yesterday most of
the day for fluids - the vet checked her blood work
and it's improving.  After spending the day at the vet's
everyday since Wednesday, Sunny is going to be happy
to stay home today.  Of course, we go back on Monday
for a re-check and to have her catheter for the ivs
removed.  She's drinking water, eating a tiny bit and
moving pretty well considering what she's been through.
Fortunately for this very tired mom, she's spending a lot
of time snoozing - we're just happy that she's on the
mend.

Our Elmo ATB was a rock eater, too.  Both are red
and white (mostly white) . . .  I don't think that means
anything - just an interesting coincidence.

We are having our family Christmas brunch today so
it will probably be tomorrow before I can send replies
to the personal emails I received about Sunny but I
appreciate each and every one of your notes.

Happy howlidays!

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny the
rock eater (yep, we're picking up rocks this weekend)