[Dailydrool] This might help others-

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Dec 16 05:28:28 PST 2012

Momma here-and I am hoping Holly the Dolly is better. So many have beloved hounds with arthritis, joint issues, the list goes on. Brudder Elwood has osteo arthritis. Diagnosed at about age 3, your typical bad front, crooked legs. Last week I came in off the road to find him limping-now this is what I last needed, and I am sure he was not happy either. Elwood has been on triple strength joint maxx for years-we started this when Elder Clara was alive, but recently switched as it seemed maybe it was not helping quite as much, did the company change something? I dont know, they get the soft chews here, but they felt different-so I made the change for awhile. So back to Elwood. I stood there thinking, what can I do-and I remembered a week before Daisy passed, I had ordered a product well recommended for joint pain. I had ordered it for Daisy as she was just "stiff".  It is a all natural product called BioBute, made by Medi Vet. They are the company that does all the stem cell research on animal joints-ect-it is a rub on oil. It is not a cure shall I say, but perhaps a "helper".
So I thought, crap Elwood, lets try this. I put some on a paper towel, and rubbed his shoulder and actually got down his leg. Even close to the toebone----well within a hour, he was blowing thru the dog door-it was very obvious this was helping. Elwood was back to his normal terror.
You can read about this stuff at www.medivetdirect.com -it might help someone. 35.00 a bottle. Appears this would last quite awhile. My friend in CA has used this on her senior and was thrilled with the results.
I am also a full believer in the adaquan shots. Elder Clara was totally down in the rear when we started those and she got up and trotted--I cant say enough good about that product.
SOD Boswellia--that one is a daily for da Brudder. Good stuff--another all natural product.

So that is the drug report from the Beach--just thoughts from things I have tried and seen good results.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger