[Dailydrool] The Eukanuba Dog Show!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Sun Dec 16 09:47:35 PST 2012

Hi all,

It has been a while since I have posted,  I am sorry, but had some family
stuff happening.

I have drool slinging regardless whether I get to post or not.  During
feeding times,  I talk to the Bounders about who all is needing some special
drool help and they are more than happy to help 2x a day,  and sometime
more!

For all the slaves of those hounds needing some drool,  there should have
been some extra sent out for you too.

My heart  is with you all, it has been a hard December for many of us.

But I had a bit of lightness this past weekend!  I met up with Lisa Lucas,
and Shelley Gordon at the dog show here in Orlando!

We had a really nice dinner and visit Friday after Lisa got all three of her
Basset qualified for agility!    If you have never seen Bassets run agility,
it is such a wonderful sight.  I think seeing any dog run agility, that is
traditionally, not an agility dog is very special.  There was also an
English Bulldog who ran it perfectly, except she/he went over the time
limit.by a lot.  But I was so proud of that Bulldog, and of Lisa's hounds!

Saturday,  I hung out with Shelley and Lisa again and ran into the Diane,
John, and Jill Rebhann(Dylans' family) for a bit.

It was great to have a few days so filled with Bassets and friends!  We
didn't have time to do much else beyond shopping, and greeting any Bassets
we met and also a few of those Damn Beagles!    ( I even talked with some
Beagle Breeders who thought we should start a campaign to have the breed
name officially changed to Damn Beagles!)

Thanks Shelley and Lisa for teaching me about agility,  and I sure enjoyed
hanging out with you all for a couple of days!

The Bounders send out drool to all in need this gorgeous Sunday!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and