[Dailydrool] Something in the air?

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 16 09:55:07 PST 2012

We chuckled at Miss Angela almost claiming the ham through an episode of counter cruising....bwaaahh!  Well, maybe its something in the air. We were invited over to a couple's house last night for dinner. They have a beautiful home and it is pristine, and they kindly asked if Morse would like to come with us. They have cats and as Morse is fairly scared of cats I thought this wouldnt be a problem. Well, it wasn't in that he didn't chase the cats, but......(snigger) he pee'd on the rug. Morse hasn't pee'd in the house since he was 3 months old and toilet trained. I was staggered! He has never ever done this! He comes to the shops with me, the bank, the pub, tea rooms, wherever!  But he just walked onto their rug and, cool as a cucumber, cocked his leg.
No problem today, I don't think there is a urine infection going on.
Was it a way of telling the cats he is in charge?
I doubt we will be invited back :)
We send drool to Holly and Sunny -

Becky (gob-smacked) Morse (smug) and Pumbaa ATB (incredulous)