[Dailydrool] Kitties and Christmas trees

AWoodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sun Dec 16 17:57:07 PST 2012

Let's see, how to make this Basset related.Holly the Dolly is a little
better again today, and this evening is begging to go for a walk, which is
definitely not happening!!!  Every year the girls and I go and look at Fern
and Iris and their Christmas tree page, it's fun and reminds me so much of
the years when our kittens were young.  I wasn't going to post this link
this year, but there  have been several mentions of kitties and Christmas
trees in the last few days.  So it may be time to revisit Fern and Iris.
Enjoy, and be sure to go all the way to the bottom of both pages to see a
full record of the carnage!    http://www.fluffytails.ca/christmas.asp

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net