[Dailydrool] Calendar angels

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 05:27:12 PST 2012

You're most welcome Chris -- I do some angel calendars but I am joined be quite a few other Droolers who send me notes privately asking me to send calendars anonymously to those who can't make the budget quite stretch this year and would love to have them.  When I took this over Ellie told me there would be a few pains but mostly I would see a lot of nice people.  She's right, and that's why I do it.  I see more acts of kindness and love doing this and it always reminds me why I love my Drool Family.  Laura