[Dailydrool] this 'n that

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 17 20:06:49 PST 2012

Thank you to everyone of you who has sent us a howliday card! We have an impressive display of them on our walls and everyone who comes and sees them really gets a kick out of them. I live in a small town and our (now retired) mailman still tells everyone that noone gets as much mail as the bassets on Ames Road :)
The year he retired I added his name to the hero list and many of you sent him cards- he still talks about it!
Veronica~ your girl's antics had me laughing out loud. Am also thanking my lucky stars that she resides with you lol...
Laura~ you are truly an asset for the bassets! And the hoomans they operate! Bless you for all that you do.
Our tree is in the house but as yet completely unadorned. Noone here will touch a thing on it- am very lucky.
As the last few days have been crazy and are bound to get worse, I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas. May your holidays be filled with love and laughter. My your faith be restored. And may there not be a single basset who eats himself sick on anything!
droolies, Angelika with old man Elvis, Peanut and Peaches