[Dailydrool] Letting the basset know where you are going

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Dec 18 04:47:38 PST 2012

I confess I do it all the time. I tell Morse "I'm just going up for a shower, I won't be long" etc, and when I am going to work he knows "I'm off now, have a lovely day, see you this afternoon" as I kiss the top of his head and leave a treat on his bed.  I'm sure he realises what I am saying, as by the time my car reverses down our driveway, hubby tells me Morse's head has plopped down and he is in the land of nod :)

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB