[Dailydrool] A quick THANK YOU TO ALL

Emily G earthyoga at aol.com
Tue Dec 18 06:45:04 PST 2012

Thank you all who helped Ohio Basset Rescue Save a few HOUNDS by buying chocolate/candy for the Holidays!  I will let all know what was raised but as we all know ANY AMOUNT is always apreciated!  And if you missed the Holiday sale don't fret - coming in mid-January 2013 you can HELP!  By ordering your EASTER TREATS!

If I don't get to say this - May all of you have a blessed Holiday - whether you have been lighting the Menora or preparing for Santa.

My heart and drool go out to all those who have lost a beloved hound and for those who need some extra drool.

Emily and the Gareis gals - Maggie Bailey, LaVerene & Gracie!