[Dailydrool] Cats!!!

Jules H jules56pt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 20:01:20 PST 2012

This is slightly basset related.  Dinger had another adventure yesterday.
He has buds ouside and he likes to run with them if he can escape.  The
bassets make that possible when they jam up coming in or going out.  Ding
just sails over them.  He spent all day out yesterday.  When I got home
from work son #2 had not been able to find him.  I started
calling--sometimes he actually comes.  Then I went out front.  There was a
little black kitty on the roof.  Dinger was on the garage roof and was
contemplating jumping.  He really is a ding.  He kept going to the edge and
then sitting down.  Daniel took the screen off of his window and tried to
get him that way but he wouldn't come.  I went and called the husband and
he mentioned the fire department.  I went back out and the stinker showed
up on the porch. He must have climbed down the tree.

  While he was out, I was calling out the back door and Picasso decided to
go out too.  Maggie followed him out and got on the far side of him.  She
then herded him back into the house.  I have never seen her do that
before.  Maggie knows that the cats should be in.  She is a sweetie.

The tree is still standing.

Julie and the zoo