[Dailydrool] Unsettled!!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 17:12:47 PST 2012

Good heavens! My dogs are insane today. They do not want to be in. Outside
it is dismal, dank, dark, dreary....spitting rain/snow. MUDDY! Mostly rain.
They don't care, not even Nigel. Mr.Biskit took him out and could not get
him in again. Every time he tried to use a towel and steer Nigel in, Nigel
rolled over onto his side. His version of flat Basset-- not perfect, but as
effective.
In the house, they are all over the place, into everything, snarking,
whining, stealing, humping....
I am ready to .....nebbermind.
I even crated them all for about an hour, with bones. It was the only time
all day that they sat still for more than the time it takes to consume a
meal.
I have no wine. Well I do but it isn't anything I care to actually drink.
The only answer I have is the weather. It must be changing.
Ohhhhhyessss------ I just looked at the barometer and it has crashed.
My dogs: the portable weather stations.

MomPerson to Nigel (no no! I don't wanna go in!) Llewis (He's out: I'm out)
Conley (Just lemme hump you a little!) and Doc (what?What?)