[Dailydrool] Maggie update

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Dec 18 16:35:03 PST 2012

Maggie went to the vet yesterday,  no blood in the stool, took her off  the
probiotics because she is broke out terrible,  he said it was the
ingredients  in the probiotics  she has LOTS of red scaly lesions  again and losing
lots of hair,  so he put her back on 10 mg preds and  antibiotics   just a
vicious circle here, I cant bathe her three times  a week because of my bad
shoulder,  I virtually have no right arm,  I  almost fell at the vets because
the girls started pulling me to get out of  there,,  thank God the vet
techs helped me and took the girls out to my car  and put them in for me.  I
would never get that at my old vet   LOL    Annie was excellent getting her
nails cut,  they  complimented me about how good she is , just sits there and
lets them trim   not so much as a snarl,

I get up at least once a night to RE-cover my girls,  our house is on  auto
set back it gets down to about 60 in here,  if the girls get cold they
come and get me, they each have their own blankie  and they love them   I on
the other hand, use a heated mattress pad  flannel sheets and about 4
blankest and NO  I will not share

My Annie likes to play this stupid game every night where she has a  rubber
ball and she sticks that damn ball under the chair or the couch and wants
you to get it for her,  Bill did it tonight and they look so funny Annies
wide butt sticking up in the air  while she looks under the chair with her
daddy,  she waits until he sits back down in his recliner and then she will
do it again

Arlene,  Thank You for Bills birthday card,  he really liked  it,  his
reply was this "  she is much nicer to me than you are !  "
bwahahahahahahahah   I might him a  chocolate cake,  not for him but for me bwahahahahaah

Marlene  mommy to Maggie and Evil Annie