[Dailydrool] mommy lost!

PC Hanes pchanes at ctwi.org
Wed Dec 19 11:27:14 PST 2012

Oh, Droolers - I am Lily The Lhasa and mommy's princess and something
terrible has happened!  Mommy and Daddy went out as usual on Monday, and
we expected them home by dark, but they didn't come home!  We heard a
rumor Mommy had been kidnapped by Indians and put in a place called a
"whores-spittle" (is that a nice place to send Mommies?) and they might
not let her come home because no one has any "orders" (is that like hors
douevres?).
We are panicking.  Mommy is the door opener and can opener and heart
opener, and even though we have dry food and lots of water we aren't
getting any treats or good food or pets or nothing!
I think Daddy did it.  He has taken Mommy to such places before, but she
manages to escape and come rescue us, but she is always mad at Daddy.
Please help us get our Mommy back and we will all go pee on Daddy's
shoes justto teach him!  Indians!  How dumb does he think we are?
Lily the Lhasa and the rest of the rescue rangers.