[Dailydrool] Deaf and Blind Precious

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Wed Dec 19 17:23:10 PST 2012

We just got home from the vet with Precious she is HW  negative!! WOOHOO!! She has had some kind of head trauma her lens of her left eye is misplaced it has popped out of place and has fallen into the bottom part of her eye. Her left eye bulges but the pressure was good. Her right eye is completely dialated... she is blind for sure. We are watching the pressures and we are going to treat her eyes with antibiotics for a while they are beet red with infection her pressures are good who knows if she had been hit by a car or thrown across a room??? Only she knows her story all we can do is hope to change it from a horror story to a Fairy Tale. More vet visits for her in the future to get her stable and her eyes may need removed in the future. She is so thin I feel so sorry for this Precious girl.
Donations for Precious are appreciated. http://wmbri.org