[Dailydrool] BAGS - New Rescue for Senior & Special Needs Basset Hounds in Ohio

Amy Barnes forbassethounds at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 06:26:39 PST 2012

Dear Droolers,

Please check out our new rescue in Ohio for senior and special needs basset hounds.

Beautiful Aging Gracefully Seniors (BAGS) is a 501(c)3 tax exempt charitable organization dedicated to  the  care of senior and special needs basset hounds. Since 2000,
Maribeth  has  provided both a temporary and/or permanent home for a
number of   different hounds in their various stages of life. She has
supported   several local rescues by providing individualized care for
bassets that   were unable to be kenneled, due to health, pregnancy or
disposition.   While some of the dogs in BAGS care are considered
unadoptable, due to   their special needs, others are looking for their  forever home.

Please check us out: http://www.bagsbassetrescue.org and like our Facebook page!

While you're on the site, please take a moment to read our dedication toPam Tanzey who designed our super adorable logo.  A very special thank you to Pam who creatively captured the spirit of BAGS!

http://www.bagsbassetrescue.org/about-us/about-our-logo/

Thank You,
Amy Barnes & Maribeth Walker

BAGS Basset Rescue - Beautiful Aging Gracefully Seniors (and Special Needs)