[Dailydrool] Oh Crap ! Now What ?

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Dec 21 07:50:27 PST 2012

Well Crap,  so the world didn't end like the Myan said it would,   and I
was all prepared too  I had three bags of MM'S  4 bottles of  wine  and a
Gazillion  cases of bottled water  and 4 bags of dog  food, moral to this story
is never ever trust and Indian   bwahahahahahahaah
we did not get any snow, from the big storm only high winds and baby it is
cold outside !!!!!!!!!!  but I heard on the weather channel where is was 44
 below in Alaska.burrrrrr   I have  millions of pine needles all  over my
back patio from the wind and the girls hate them because they get stuck  in
their paws, they are the dead dry needles that the pine trees shed  not  the
soft green ones,  so they hurt

I got my two girls each a new soft fleece jacket to wear outside,   they
can actually wear it in the house also, it is warm but light weight,   one
piece that slips over the head but big arm hole cut outs so it doesn't bind  in
the armpit.  any ways  hubby takes them out early every  morning  5:45 AM
.  do you think he can get those coats on  ????????????????  I hear him
cussing at Annie because she is doing the  happy dance,
"dad I have to pee "  he had Annie's head going through the arm  hole,  he
is yelling at me wondering wear I bought " these stupid things  "  and I am
yelling back that the jacket's  are fine, it's the moron  putting them on
that's the problem,  and Annie is really good too about  getting her jacket on
she will lift each leg without being told.  we are  living with a Mr.
grumpy

Maggie is doing pretty good,  still no blood in her stools  5  days
straight now with no blood  but her allergies and the skin lesions are  awful  and
she smells !  no bath until weekend when hubby can  help , my arm doesn't
work, son bought me a gift card for a doggie  bath,  I went up there ad the
step for getting into the bath " tubs "   are high & narrow, not for a long
short legged dog,  I asked if someone  could help me get Maggie in and out of
the tub and she said "  of course ,  but there will be a small fee "   I
LEFT !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie & Annie