[Dailydrool] The Christmas Season

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Fri Dec 21 16:42:47 PST 2012

Hi all!  We are sending out drool to all who are in need, hoping it is a
small group!

I wanted to say Happy Holidays,  Merry Christmas,  I really hope this time
of year is everything you want it to be!

Pat and I have had a hard time getting into the spirit of the Christmas
season.  Her father passed away about 10 days ago now.  The illness really
took over around Thanksgiving, so it has been a hard time here.    The
Bounders do a wonderful job reminding me the world is all about them, and
try to cheer us up. They do well with that and thankfully, all are doing
good right now.

I did not open any Christmas cards until 2 days ago.  I enjoy being a part
of the list, and the cards are the brightest part of the holidays.  I
realize, I should have been opening them all along, as seeing all your
precious Bassets and not a Basset siblings has really brought me much joy.
The gratitude I have for all of you is immense..I do not have the gift of
putting words together well, so hope you can take this and know it is so
much more than what I write.

Thank you for all your kindnesses,  and Merry Christmas!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us
out!

 <http://www.bassetshop.com/> www.bassetshop.com          shop online and