[Dailydrool] MOAB Bone & xmas cards

RAY WERTZ johannamrstreez at verizon.net
Sat Dec 22 09:52:49 PST 2012

I finally discovered a Merritt Bone that  keeps Odie
happy for a long time w/ some to share with Susie
Its a Merritt Bone in the Sargent selection &
Its M.mother O.Of All B.bones
He's been chewing on it for 3 days now
and ends have broken off that Susie has enjoyed..
I have never known another dog to share his
bone w/ his sister

Also, I finally got my cards done & ready to mail
Better late then never. think of  them as holiday cards

Thank you for all the wonderful Droolers
who sent great cards!

Drool to all in need..
JohannaMama to Susie (beaga-dach)
Odie bass-a- jack