[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas, Happy Howlidays!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Dec 24 03:42:21 PST 2012

Momma here, and all of us of the Beach Gang want to chime in and wish everyone the very best Howliday season-we have received so many wonderful cards, we have been amazed. Thank you all for thinking of us, and the secret angel that submitted our name for the heros list for Claras writings of the bridge reports.Somehow  I know the howliday celebration at the bridge is huge this year, we have seen way too many go in the 12 past months. They are hard to write, and I never know what Clara will come up with.
It will be quiet here this year, I have to work all day today-(now this is a moral booster-first time I have worked a full day on Christmas Eve in 25 years) and have a friend coming for dinner, so that will be it this year. Hubby and I dont do gifts, but this year he did get me a gift-a dog treet maker I had seen at Petsmart. Makes 4 bone shaped treets at a time similar to a waffle maker. Works pretty good, it is time consuming, but the Gang will sing and dance for them.

We hope that everyone has a great holiday, the hounds stay well, and we head into the new year together with a smile-but most important, we all do it together, Droolers are such special folks-we hold you all close in our hearts.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
 Sister Bessie, The Younger