[Dailydrool] Only Brudder Jake...

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Mon Dec 24 04:24:32 PST 2012

So--here it was 5;45am, I am up and let the boys out. They are usually pretty good about being quiet in the early hours, but this morning something has Brudder Jake all aflutter out there. Jake has a voice that can wake the dead. This morning he was trying to do just that. I have no clue what he seen, but as I jumped up and ran to the back door, threw on the yard lights here was Jake.
Jake out there doing the double up and barking his head off at the same time.
Based on the number of yard lights that came on, I would say there were a few folks not pleased with Jakes multitasking!!!

Drool to all in need!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake