[Dailydrool] Kuder and Thank you

cathy.rice1 cathy.rice1 at att.net
Mon Dec 24 06:34:27 PST 2012

I wanted to thank everyone who gave advice on my foster dog for Ohio Basset Hound rescue, Kuder. We have done several tests for Thyroid, Cushings and Diabetes but none come out with a definite positive result. At this time we are assuming his obsession with water and inability to sometimes hold his urine are behavioral. We are trying Composure to see if that may help. He is such a great dog and would be perfect if not for this one little “problem”. I know there is someone out there who would love him despite this so I am still hopeful that he will find his forever home. He is such a loving, sweet boy and has the most beautiful face so I don’t know how anyone could resist him. Please continue to sling some drool that the Composure will help Kuder with his issue and that his special someone will find him soon.
Thanks to all and Happy Howlidays!

Cathy, Momslave to Grace, GSD Leah, foster Kuder, foster Emily, Nathan (ATB), Dozer (ATB), Emmylou(ATB), Barry(ATB), Beau (ATB), Daphne(ATB)

-----
No virus found in this message.