[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas!

Daria dariaemma at verizon.net
Tue Dec 25 03:41:17 PST 2012

We want to send a big Merry Christmas to all our drool friends.  We love all our cards. The only problem is that they will stop coming now.  We'll have to wait another whole year for more.

P.S. if anyone on the large list did not receive a card from Tony, please email me and I will send one out.  Tony forgot about extra postage to Canada and Europe so your cards may have been delivered or not.  Please let his mail clerk know and it will be sent pronto.

Happy Holidays to all!
Tony in St Pete, his mail clerk Daria and the head elf, Jimmy

Sent from my iPad