[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas!

Trish S tlsclm2008 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 19:11:49 PST 2012

Hi Everyone, Merry Christmas! I hope all of you had a wonderful day. I sure did and would you believe, I got more presents than my momma did! My aunt and uncle in Phoenix sent me a really nice blue coat, Ize got a gif certificate to a pet store and that Santa guy was really good to me too. I just no idea how him gets into our apartment, we no chimney and if there someone at the door, I bark. Momma fell asleep on the couch and I fell asleep next to her in the chair, but sure enough, when we wake Christmas morning, there be presents for me! Santa give me a thunder shirt (Ize really like wearin it), sweet tater chews and a pig in a blankie (not a live pig wrapped in a blanket, just his ear rolled in a rawhide. Yummy!!) and momma and I both got matching fuzzy blankets.

Snoopy, LuLu and Gracie, I so happy you like your treats and even happier to hear you all got along yesterday.  We hounds hab to stick together and I glad to help you break the rules! But I no like it when you tell me to dog up and like habing my ears cleaned! Really! No ways Ize EVER like having my ears cleaned. Momma be glad you told me that, for she tells me all the time I hab to get used to it. But no way. Anyhoo, I no mad, you be my furend and anytime you wanna break the rules, you just let Harrison know. I help out!

May all of you and my houndie/non-houndie cousins out there have a happy and healthy 2013!

Harrison B. Hound