[Dailydrool] Checkers, Dude, Hankster, KotaSue from Mt. love all of you!!!!

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 13:02:20 PST 2012

MERRY HOWLIDAYS TO THE ENTIRE WORLD.......
SENDING OUR WARMEST AND HAPPIEST OF CHEERS..........

HAVE TURKEY SOUP, I MADE IT MYSELF......
MILK AND JUICE.......SORRY NO BEERS......

LIFE UP HERE IS JUST HEAVEN ON EARTH.
WE DO HAVE A GUEST ROOM....
SO WE CAN OFFER A BERTH!

Checkers,Dude, Hankster and Kot
say "come on over"
either on plane or boat!

We love company cause we are so sweet.....
Leslie saved us....she gives us treats.!

A quiet week, day.......
we all pray.......it will stay that way!

blessings to everyone on the Drool and a huge thankyou for the humungous
stack of blessed holiday greets and pictures.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager