[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Feathers3 at aol.com Feathers3 at aol.com
Tue Dec 25 22:54:22 PST 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I  wanted to share with all  of you how
much I enjoy reading the dailydrool. Thank you everyone.  I  don't submit
an idea or item often but we enjoy reading the digest and feel  like everyone
is so friendly and friends that we have never met in person.  It seems that
everyone is so knowledgeable on bassets.   Daisy and  Ducky are both
rescues who will be turning three in January and February.  Both of them are now
called "our Kids."

 I do have a question that I am hoping that someone could give us a  little
advice on.  Ducky seems to be licking and chewing on his little paws  more
often now than he ever did before - does anyone have an idea how  we can
discourage him from doing this?  Ducky seems to be doing  this more often after
he has been home alone with Daisy for a few hours.  while we go to dinner
or church.  After we come home, he will go and  sit in the living room floor
and just chew his little paw.  Ducky is a  trucker dog - meaning that he is
usually with his Daddy while they are out on  the road working while Daisy
stays home with her mommy.  Ducky is very good  with traveling and seems to
travel very well but will start chewing on his  little paws if my husband and
I go someplace for a few hours while they are  home.  Any ideas except that
Ducky misses his Daddy while we are  gone?  Thank you for listening.  Have
a good  day.