[Dailydrool] novels with basset hounds

Onslow Basset onslowbasset at roadrunner.com
Sat Dec 29 10:10:06 PST 2012

Happy holidays to all…. i have an idea I'd like to bounce off you all… I'm considering writing a novel that features basset hounds. Probably light romantic fiction where basset hounds play a large role in the plot. Questions:

1) would that be of interest to Droolers?
2) should it be contemporary in setting or historical?
3) should it be romantic in plot line or not necessarily?

Please send me your thoughts, ideas, suggestions..

sns

Sue Stevens
(and Onslow "what's a novel? is that a new kind of biscuit?")