[Dailydrool] The World's Best Endoresement for Bassets!!!!

Marie Campbell moonlitlily1212 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 11:23:00 PST 2012

Hi Basset Folks!!!
    I work for a very, very well known professional handler and her husband who is a former AKC judge.  I was telling "the Husband" how much I love my bassets and how my dream is to own a puppy that I can begin showing.  His response was, "Good God, why?  Hounds smell and the best thing I can say about them is that they are good eaters!"
    I had to laugh because of course he was right but I could not believe that in all his years of handling and judging he had failed to recognize their charm and love of life!!!  What is sweeter or more charming then a basset running to you or "talking"?  How can you not love them?
    Oh well.... There is a breed for everyone!
    Marie
Man Plans ~ God Laughs